Essex gallery gets a video tour
ACTION! was the order of the day at Lindsell Art Gallery when a production company came to film a day s activities. The filming was part of a new initiative by gallery owner, John Garrett, to enhance the website.
ACTION! was the order of the day at Lindsell Art Gallery when a production company came to film a day's activities.
The filming was part of a new initiative by gallery owner, John Garrett, to enhance the website and give visitors a taste of the range of art, gifts, courses and services offered. It has been funded by an Essex Life Raft Trust grant from Essex County Council.
Ex-BBC producer and director Martin Bisiker from Flock has worked with presenters like Sarah Beeney, Nick Knowles and Davina Mcall on shows including Great British Menu, House Doctor and the Big Day.
His tour of Lindsell Art Gallery shows the main gallery, the picture framing workshop and a life drawing session, and includes scenes with staff, visitors and artists, giving an insight into the comings and goings at the rural Essex business
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bisiker said: "A website is the pretty much the first port of call for most customers these days, but trying to get a sense of the business's character is very difficult with just words and pictures.
"A well produced video changes that; you can really develop a sense of what a person is like by watching and hearing them."
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 6 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
Mr Garrett said: "This video tour really gives an excellent preview of our business and its activities. There's much more here than people imagine and it's very welcoming and relaxing.
"We hope people will be encouraged to visit us for art, framing or to join in our drawing session."
For further information on opening times, call 01371 870777 or visit lindsellartgallery.co.uk