Essex couple celebrate 65th anniversary
A GREAT Dunmow couple have celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary.
Jim and Amy Reeve marked their blue sapphire date on July 20.
The couple met in 1945 and married a year later.
They lived in Eastbourne for a year before moving to Little Easton, where Mrs Reeve had been born.
They stayed there until three years ago when they moved to Great Dunmow.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Reeve remains at Boyes Croft but Mr Reeve has recently moved to Barnetson Court Care Home.
They have five children, 11 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New cycle network consultation announced
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
They celebrated their remarkable marriage at Barnetson Court, where the Dunmow Woodwind Group entertained them and fellow residents for the afternoon.
On Sunday, the family joined them for another celebration with a cream tea afternoon at the retirement home.