Essex couple celebrate 65th anniversary
A GREAT Dunmow couple have celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary.
Jim and Amy Reeve marked their blue sapphire date on July 20.
The couple met in 1945 and married a year later.
They lived in Eastbourne for a year before moving to Little Easton, where Mrs Reeve had been born.
They stayed there until three years ago when they moved to Great Dunmow.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Reeve remains at Boyes Croft but Mr Reeve has recently moved to Barnetson Court Care Home.
They have five children, 11 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 3 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 4 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 5 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 6 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 7 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 8 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 9 County councillor: Roads and drains progress being made in the Dunmow area
- 10 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
They celebrated their remarkable marriage at Barnetson Court, where the Dunmow Woodwind Group entertained them and fellow residents for the afternoon.
On Sunday, the family joined them for another celebration with a cream tea afternoon at the retirement home.