Essex couple celebrate 65th anniversary
A GREAT Dunmow couple have celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary.
Jim and Amy Reeve marked their blue sapphire date on July 20.
The couple met in 1945 and married a year later.
They lived in Eastbourne for a year before moving to Little Easton, where Mrs Reeve had been born.
They stayed there until three years ago when they moved to Great Dunmow.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Reeve remains at Boyes Croft but Mr Reeve has recently moved to Barnetson Court Care Home.
They have five children, 11 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
- 1 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 2 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 3 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 4 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 5 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 6 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 7 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 8 Stansted teachers offered lockdown yoga
- 9 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 10 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
They celebrated their remarkable marriage at Barnetson Court, where the Dunmow Woodwind Group entertained them and fellow residents for the afternoon.
On Sunday, the family joined them for another celebration with a cream tea afternoon at the retirement home.