Essex couple celebrate 65th anniversary
A GREAT Dunmow couple have celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary.
Jim and Amy Reeve marked their blue sapphire date on July 20.
The couple met in 1945 and married a year later.
They lived in Eastbourne for a year before moving to Little Easton, where Mrs Reeve had been born.
They stayed there until three years ago when they moved to Great Dunmow.
Mrs Reeve remains at Boyes Croft but Mr Reeve has recently moved to Barnetson Court Care Home.
They have five children, 11 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
- 1 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 2 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 3 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 4 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 5 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 6 Wins for High Roding, Aythorpe Roding and Dunmow cricketers
- 7 High Easter hit Legends with second-half goal blitz
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
They celebrated their remarkable marriage at Barnetson Court, where the Dunmow Woodwind Group entertained them and fellow residents for the afternoon.
On Sunday, the family joined them for another celebration with a cream tea afternoon at the retirement home.