Essex business owners promote offers on new website
DUNMOW S Chamber of Trade and Commerce has recently launched a new section on its dedicated website. Titled Shop Locally , the page is a bid to put Great Dunmow shops and businesses in the public eye by highlighting new offers and promotions. The idea ca
DUNMOW'S Chamber of Trade and Commerce has recently launched a new section on its dedicated website.
Titled 'Shop Locally', the page is a bid to put Great Dunmow shops and businesses in the public eye by highlighting new offers and promotions.
The idea came from webmaster Keith Schorah, who has been managing and updating the site since it came online over a yeah ago.
He said: "We want to give every shop and business the best opportunity to show what they can offer customers.
You may also want to watch:
"If they come to me with any various ideas we can instantly put them on the website and they can then hope to see more and more customers coming through the doors."
Businesses with offers will also be considered for the monthly business feature in the Dunmow Broadcast .
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 3 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 4 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 5 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 6 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 7 Stansted teachers offered lockdown yoga
- 8 Round Table supports mayor's charity fund
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
To get in touch with Mr Schorah, e-mail email@example.com.
The offer extends to chamber members only. If you would like to join contact membership secretary, Terry Laplain, at firstname.lastname@example.org