Essex business owners promote offers on new website
DUNMOW S Chamber of Trade and Commerce has recently launched a new section on its dedicated website. Titled Shop Locally , the page is a bid to put Great Dunmow shops and businesses in the public eye by highlighting new offers and promotions. The idea ca
DUNMOW'S Chamber of Trade and Commerce has recently launched a new section on its dedicated website.
Titled 'Shop Locally', the page is a bid to put Great Dunmow shops and businesses in the public eye by highlighting new offers and promotions.
The idea came from webmaster Keith Schorah, who has been managing and updating the site since it came online over a yeah ago.
He said: "We want to give every shop and business the best opportunity to show what they can offer customers.
"If they come to me with any various ideas we can instantly put them on the website and they can then hope to see more and more customers coming through the doors."
Businesses with offers will also be considered for the monthly business feature in the Dunmow Broadcast .
- 1 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 2 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022
- 3 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
- 4 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 5 Man dies at the scene of A120 'incident'
- 6 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
- 7 Musical theatre stars to bring the West End to Saffron Walden in celebration of Rodgers & Hammerstein
- 8 How to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in Essex
- 9 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 10 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
To get in touch with Mr Schorah, e-mail email@example.com.
The offer extends to chamber members only. If you would like to join contact membership secretary, Terry Laplain, at firstname.lastname@example.org