Essex business owners promote offers on new website
DUNMOW S Chamber of Trade and Commerce has recently launched a new section on its dedicated website. Titled Shop Locally , the page is a bid to put Great Dunmow shops and businesses in the public eye by highlighting new offers and promotions. The idea ca
DUNMOW'S Chamber of Trade and Commerce has recently launched a new section on its dedicated website.
Titled 'Shop Locally', the page is a bid to put Great Dunmow shops and businesses in the public eye by highlighting new offers and promotions.
The idea came from webmaster Keith Schorah, who has been managing and updating the site since it came online over a yeah ago.
He said: "We want to give every shop and business the best opportunity to show what they can offer customers.
You may also want to watch:
"If they come to me with any various ideas we can instantly put them on the website and they can then hope to see more and more customers coming through the doors."
Businesses with offers will also be considered for the monthly business feature in the Dunmow Broadcast .
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New cycle network consultation announced
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
To get in touch with Mr Schorah, e-mail email@example.com.
The offer extends to chamber members only. If you would like to join contact membership secretary, Terry Laplain, at firstname.lastname@example.org