Revealed: the winners of an art contest entered by 12 schools
- Credit: E Gemmill / Felsted School art competition
An art competition that attracted 115 entries from 12 schools has announced its winners.
Felsted School's art competition was open to students aged four to 16.
Their free art masterclasses are still available to view online alongside the winning entries.
Judges Elizabeth Jackson, Head of Art at Felsted Senior School, and Sarah Mitchell, Head of Art at Felsted Prep School, said: “We were so impressed with the creativity of each entry.
"It was lovely to be able to inspire them to explore different art styles around the theme of nature. We hope to run a similar competition again next year.”
Key stage 1 winners: E Melliss, Beechwood Park School, Markyate in Hertfordshire; A Miesner, Beechwood Park School; O Horghidan from Felsted Primary School; R Piek from The Christian School in Takeley.
Key Stage 2 winners: M Girdham from Daiglen School in Buckhurst Hill; O Aghajanoff from Felsted Prep; E Francis from Felsted Primary; E Gemmill from Great Sampford Primary.
Key Stage 3 winners: D Patel, Heath Mount School, Watton-at Stone, Hertford; L Wimsey from Heath Mount School.
- 1 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 2 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 5 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 6 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 7 Emergency bananas rescue man's 875-mile solo cycle challenge
- 8 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 9 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 10 Man dies at the scene of A120 'incident'
All participants received a certificate and winners also received a £50 CASS art voucher.
The schools who submitted entries were: Beechwood Park, Felsted Primary, Heath Mount, Magna Carta Primary, St Mary's Nursery, The Takeley Christian School, Daiglen School, Great Sampford Primary School, Bishop's Stortford College, Loyola Prep and Felsted Prep School.