Buffy Playbus is back next week across Uttlesford
- Credit: supplied by Buffy Playbus
Buffy Playbus returns from Monday September 6.
The service allows families and carers with pre-school children to come together to play, socialise and learn new skills.
As well as craft activities, games and toys, the bus has a sensory area with a sound and light screen.
Rosie Juhl, the Buffy project manager, said: “We are delighted to be returning again for the autumn term after some very successful summer holiday activities for SEND children and their families.
"As part of our regular timetable we are now including some sessions for children who have additional needs.
You may also want to watch:
"These will take place in Saffron Walden on Monday mornings from 11.15am and later in the month we will be launching these sessions in Dunmow as well."
On Mondays the playbus is at Great Chesterford, Saffron Walden and Carver Barracks.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 7 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
On Tuesdays it's at Thaxted, Dunmow and Flitch Green. On Wednesdays it's at Saffron Walden, Newport and Stansted.
And on Thursdays it's at Flitch Green, Little Canfield and Takeley.
Bookings are through www.bookwhen.com/buffybus. When booking, only book for an adult per ticket and then add children's names in the required box.
Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available and numbers are limited to ensure social distancing.
A voluntary £4 donation can be made on the bus using contactless tap and pay.