Easter egg hunt announced in High Easter
- Credit: Archant
An Easter egg hunt will take place on Easter Monday, April 13... in High Easter.
If this is not too much Easter for you, tickets are now on sale for the event, which will take place from 2.30pm at the village hall.
The Easter bunny and the Easter chick will be there to help the egg hunters if required.
The village hall will be open all afternoon for refreshments, so if anyone is passing through the village, call in for a cuppa and cake.
Money raised from this event will be shared between the High Easter Senior Residents Club and High Easter Village Hall funds.
You may also want to watch:
The Easter egg hunt has been taking place annualy in the village for the past 22 years.
Tickets for the egg hunters are £3 each and can be bought from Brian Hockley by emailing email@example.com or calling 01279871181.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 3 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 4 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 5 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 6 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 7 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 8 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 9 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 10 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests