Easter egg hunt announced in High Easter
- Credit: Archant
An Easter egg hunt will take place on Easter Monday, April 13... in High Easter.
If this is not too much Easter for you, tickets are now on sale for the event, which will take place from 2.30pm at the village hall.
The Easter bunny and the Easter chick will be there to help the egg hunters if required.
The village hall will be open all afternoon for refreshments, so if anyone is passing through the village, call in for a cuppa and cake.
Money raised from this event will be shared between the High Easter Senior Residents Club and High Easter Village Hall funds.
You may also want to watch:
The Easter egg hunt has been taking place annualy in the village for the past 22 years.
Tickets for the egg hunters are £3 each and can be bought from Brian Hockley by emailing email@example.com or calling 01279871181.
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 4 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 5 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 6 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 9 Ambitious and fast-growing High Roding raring to go ahead of new season
- 10 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open