Public shows support for frontline workers at final clap for carers
- Credit: Sharareh Farshivdar
The 10th and final Thursday night 8pm clap for our carers has rung out across the Dunmow district.
And the public has been showing its support in various ways for NHS staff and key workers.
Four year old Melody Alinejad’s family sent us this picture of her with her painted rainbow and NHS support message, and said she has been clapping for the NHS to support her heroes from her Blake End home.
And Great Dunmow restaurant The Pride of Sylhet got in touch via Facebook to share they have been supporting NHS heroes at Broomfield Hospital with food.
The 8pm clap started on Thursday March 26.
You may also want to watch:
There are now plans to have a Clap For Our Carers day on March 25, 2021, one year on from the first applause.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 3 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
- 9 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 10 Laptops and jewellery stolen during Dunmow burglary