Dunmow students celebrate at summer prom
- Credit: Archant
GCSE pupils from The Helena Romanes School partied the night away at their summer prom to mark the end of the school year.
Students gathered at Parklands Quendon Hall, a picturesque venue surrounded by 100 acres of deer park, for an evening of celebration.
The event followed the pupils’ final school assembly, which saw songs and dances performed by the youngsters, along with several speeches.
Beverley Curran, director of learning for Year 11, said: “The girls all looked stunning in their dresses and the boys were all extremely handsome in their suits. The students were praised for their excellent behaviour by the venue staff.
“It was an evening filled with dancing, laughter and really good food.
You may also want to watch:
“The students now await their GCSE results and will be off to take their places at sixth form and college. We wish them every success and all the best for the future. They have been a fabulous year group, a hard act to follow.”
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New cycle network consultation announced
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford