Dunmow solicitors firm looks to develop matrimonial and family advice service
A DUNMOW-BASED solicitors firm has bowed to local demand by developing its own matrimonial and family advice service. Foort Tayler Solicitors, on High Street, has previously specialised in residential and commercial conveyancing, wills and probate. As wel
A DUNMOW-BASED solicitors firm has bowed to local demand by developing its own matrimonial and family advice service.
Foort Tayler Solicitors, on High Street, has previously specialised in residential and commercial conveyancing, wills and probate.
As well as continuing to offer those services, the firm recruited Helen Kirkham earlier this month to head up the new division.
Partner Shelley Tayler said: "It has been clear to us for some time that we needed a matrimonial solicitor to join the practice. Many existing clients asked us whether we would act for them in connection with their separations or divorce and was we did not have a matrimonial solicitor we had to turn them away.
You may also want to watch:
"The hunt was then on to find the right candidate. We wanted someone who was not only an excellent matrimonial solicitor but who also fitted in with the office and our ethos of giving clients a first class personal service.
"Helen brings a freshness and vibrancy to the practice."
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 9 Numbers seeking support double - can you help Uttlesford foodbank?
- 10 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
Ms Kirkham also adds several years experience of all aspects of matrimonial, family and children work - and she is relishing the challenge ahead.
She said: "I know Foort Tayler has been eager to develop the family law practice for some time and it is great to be on board.
"I previously worked for a solicitors firm in Basildon; this is a very different area with different issues. I'm very exciting about the challenge."
Ms Kirkham is offering a free half-hour interview to all new clients. For more information call 01371 875200.