Shop Local: No excuse to have a dull Wardrobe this lockdown
- Credit: Nikki Anthony
Clothes can change your mood and during this second lockdown Wardrobe can come to your aid with click and collect and mail order to your home.
Nikki Anthony of the independent ladies fashion boutique in Great Dunmow said they have warm and fashionable gilets, and lots of colours to lift the mood including reds, purples, greens and blues. They also have trendy sand and metallic colours in stock.
“Even during lockdown I want people to look fabulous,” she said.
“Clothing can give you that positive mental state we all need at the moment.”
Her store can help with early Christmas purchases, with gloves, scarves, handbags, accessories and gift vouchers.
You may also want to watch:
“I can give guidance on what suits you free of charge, a personal shopping experience over the phone or on FaceTime.”
Their new website has lots of choices, but get in touch as not everything is online.
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 Stansted author to release second novel
- 5 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 6 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 9 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 10 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
The range covers everything from day to day wear to an outfit for a special occasion.
Brands include Joseph Ribkoff, Marble, Salsa Jeans, Surkana and Camelot.
On Wednesday (November 4) the store took part in a late night covid-compliant Christmas shopping evening, with other stores on the High Street and in Market Place, before lockdown restrictions came into force.
Nikki opened Wardrobe 15 years ago as she wanted clothes that cater for real women, and pieces that convert from day to evening so they become firm favourites.
Call her on 01371 879862 or see her new website /www.wardrobe-uk.com/