Dunmow’s stroke group celebrates Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Christmas came early for members of the Dunmow & District Stroke Support Group as they celebrated the festive season with a special lunch.
Around 30 members, carers, volunteers and guests attended the meal at Hunters Meet, in Hatfield Heath, on Tuesday.
It was the group’s third outing of the year, following another meal out and a visit to the Van Hage gardening centre, near Ware.
Chairman of the group Phil Milne said: “It was a lovely afternoon and it was great to see so many people in attendance. The food was fantastic as was the hospitality.
“I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I shall look forward to another great year with the club.”
You may also want to watch:
• If anybody would like to get involved with the group contact Phil on 01371 875370.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 9 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 10 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow