Dunmow’s stroke group celebrates Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Christmas came early for members of the Dunmow & District Stroke Support Group as they celebrated the festive season with a special lunch.
Around 30 members, carers, volunteers and guests attended the meal at Hunters Meet, in Hatfield Heath, on Tuesday.
It was the group’s third outing of the year, following another meal out and a visit to the Van Hage gardening centre, near Ware.
Chairman of the group Phil Milne said: “It was a lovely afternoon and it was great to see so many people in attendance. The food was fantastic as was the hospitality.
“I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I shall look forward to another great year with the club.”
You may also want to watch:
• If anybody would like to get involved with the group contact Phil on 01371 875370.
- 1 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 2 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 9 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 10 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car