Dunmow’s stroke group celebrates Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Christmas came early for members of the Dunmow & District Stroke Support Group as they celebrated the festive season with a special lunch.
Around 30 members, carers, volunteers and guests attended the meal at Hunters Meet, in Hatfield Heath, on Tuesday.
It was the group’s third outing of the year, following another meal out and a visit to the Van Hage gardening centre, near Ware.
Chairman of the group Phil Milne said: “It was a lovely afternoon and it was great to see so many people in attendance. The food was fantastic as was the hospitality.
“I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I shall look forward to another great year with the club.”
You may also want to watch:
• If anybody would like to get involved with the group contact Phil on 01371 875370.
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 5 Dolly the pig gets help after getting stuck in the mud
- 6 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 7 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 8 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 9 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe