Dunmow’s stroke group celebrates Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Christmas came early for members of the Dunmow & District Stroke Support Group as they celebrated the festive season with a special lunch.
Around 30 members, carers, volunteers and guests attended the meal at Hunters Meet, in Hatfield Heath, on Tuesday.
It was the group’s third outing of the year, following another meal out and a visit to the Van Hage gardening centre, near Ware.
Chairman of the group Phil Milne said: “It was a lovely afternoon and it was great to see so many people in attendance. The food was fantastic as was the hospitality.
“I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I shall look forward to another great year with the club.”
You may also want to watch:
• If anybody would like to get involved with the group contact Phil on 01371 875370.
- 1 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 2 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 3 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 4 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 7 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 8 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 9 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 10 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites