Dunmow’s Helena Romanes School Proms
- Credit: Archant
Students at Helena Romanes School in Great Dunmow had their end of year proms with Year 11s having a three-course meal and disco at Quendon Hall.
They voted for Monty Garret as their best-dressed boy and Connie Hornsblow as best dressed girl.
There was also a fun award for the girl and boy whose appearance has changed most since year seven.
These went to Caitlyn Heiden and Callum Hunt.
Head of year 11, Andrea Foley said: “It was a lovely evening celebrating the end of five years’ hard work.
“The students looked amazing and I am very proud to have been their director of learning.”
Year 13s went to Maiden Barns in Pleshey for a dinner dance.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 3 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 4 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 5 High Easter hit Legends with second-half goal blitz
- 6 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 7 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 10 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
The prom king and queen, the winners of best outfits were Ellie Pantlin and Angus White.