Dunmow’s Helena Romanes School Proms
- Credit: Archant
Students at Helena Romanes School in Great Dunmow had their end of year proms with Year 11s having a three-course meal and disco at Quendon Hall.
They voted for Monty Garret as their best-dressed boy and Connie Hornsblow as best dressed girl.
There was also a fun award for the girl and boy whose appearance has changed most since year seven.
These went to Caitlyn Heiden and Callum Hunt.
Head of year 11, Andrea Foley said: “It was a lovely evening celebrating the end of five years’ hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“The students looked amazing and I am very proud to have been their director of learning.”
Year 13s went to Maiden Barns in Pleshey for a dinner dance.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season
- 8 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone
- 9 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 10 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
The prom king and queen, the winners of best outfits were Ellie Pantlin and Angus White.