Dunmow’s Helena Romanes School Proms
- Credit: Archant
Students at Helena Romanes School in Great Dunmow had their end of year proms with Year 11s having a three-course meal and disco at Quendon Hall.
They voted for Monty Garret as their best-dressed boy and Connie Hornsblow as best dressed girl.
There was also a fun award for the girl and boy whose appearance has changed most since year seven.
These went to Caitlyn Heiden and Callum Hunt.
Head of year 11, Andrea Foley said: “It was a lovely evening celebrating the end of five years’ hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“The students looked amazing and I am very proud to have been their director of learning.”
Year 13s went to Maiden Barns in Pleshey for a dinner dance.
- 1 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 2 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 4 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 10 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
The prom king and queen, the winners of best outfits were Ellie Pantlin and Angus White.