Dunmow’s Helena Romanes School Proms
- Credit: Archant
Students at Helena Romanes School in Great Dunmow had their end of year proms with Year 11s having a three-course meal and disco at Quendon Hall.
They voted for Monty Garret as their best-dressed boy and Connie Hornsblow as best dressed girl.
There was also a fun award for the girl and boy whose appearance has changed most since year seven.
These went to Caitlyn Heiden and Callum Hunt.
Head of year 11, Andrea Foley said: “It was a lovely evening celebrating the end of five years’ hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“The students looked amazing and I am very proud to have been their director of learning.”
Year 13s went to Maiden Barns in Pleshey for a dinner dance.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Hospice at home service in seventh year but Covid impact 'challenging'
- 3 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 4 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 5 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 6 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 7 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 8 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 9 Archaeologists find remains of Iron Age village
- 10 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
The prom king and queen, the winners of best outfits were Ellie Pantlin and Angus White.