Dunmow proves it’s got talent as pupils put on an impressive show
- Credit: Archant
Forget Britain’s Got Talent, there is more than enough in Dunmow... so school pupils have proved.
Dancers, singers, musicians and comedians all wowed the crowds at Great Dunmow Primary School for the now, traditional event.
The competition was open to all of the Key Stage 2 children in years 3, 4, 5 and 6. Two auditions were held for younger and older children which resulted in the final of Dunmow’s Got Talent on Saturday, June 14.
There were some impressive acts and it was a tough job for the judges to pick a favourite.
But it was Year 6 friends, Mia Catton and Lily-Domino Waters, who sang a rendition of She Said, who got the top vote.
You may also want to watch:
In second place was E-Squared – aka Year 4 pupils Ella-Mae Weston and Erin Flynn – who performed a complex dance routine with humour and drama to ‘Bad Guys’ from Bugsy Malone.
And in third place was Sophie Atkinson, who performed a solo dance routine to Who’s Laughing Now?
- 1 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 2 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 3 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 4 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 5 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 6 In this week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on Thursday August 5
- 7 Burglars break into Co-op store
- 8 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 9 New intake of junior doctors at Broomfield Hospital
- 10 In pictures: Record numbers enter Stansted in Bloom