Dunmow proves it’s got talent as pupils put on an impressive show
- Credit: Archant
Forget Britain’s Got Talent, there is more than enough in Dunmow... so school pupils have proved.
Dancers, singers, musicians and comedians all wowed the crowds at Great Dunmow Primary School for the now, traditional event.
The competition was open to all of the Key Stage 2 children in years 3, 4, 5 and 6. Two auditions were held for younger and older children which resulted in the final of Dunmow’s Got Talent on Saturday, June 14.
There were some impressive acts and it was a tough job for the judges to pick a favourite.
But it was Year 6 friends, Mia Catton and Lily-Domino Waters, who sang a rendition of She Said, who got the top vote.
You may also want to watch:
In second place was E-Squared – aka Year 4 pupils Ella-Mae Weston and Erin Flynn – who performed a complex dance routine with humour and drama to ‘Bad Guys’ from Bugsy Malone.
And in third place was Sophie Atkinson, who performed a solo dance routine to Who’s Laughing Now?
- 1 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 2 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 6 Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
- 7 Stations benefit from funding
- 8 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 9 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford