Helena Romanes School appoints new Head Girl, Head Boy and their deputies
- Credit: Helena Romanes School
Helena Romanes School have announced their new Head Girl, Head Boy and their deputies.
After a creative video presentation to staff and a competitive interview process, Sophie has been successful in becoming Head Girl, with Roshaan securing the Head Boy role.
Assisting them as deputies will be Emilia, Cailtlin, Harry and Lucas.
The team will work on student engagement, school improvement as well as planning the prom and year book.
Neal Wilcox, Head of Year 11, said: “We have a truly wonderful group of students in Year 11 and consequently had a very strong group of applicants.
You may also want to watch:
“It was an absolute pleasure to hear students speak with such passion, intelligence and conviction during the interview process, something that did not make the decision making process any easier!”
Sophie would like to study environmental sciences at university and is looking forward to using her leadership skills to help include students in key decision making processes.
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Stansted author to release second novel
- 6 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 7 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision
Roshaan has a passion for charity work and would like to increase this through the use of the student council at school. He has wanted to be head boy since Year 7.