Dunmow man dies following Easter Sunday heart attack
- Credit: Archant
A Dunmow man has died following a heart attack on Easter Sunday.
Ambulance crews, including the East Anglian Air Ambulance, attended an address in Willow Road, Dunmow at around 8.30pm on Sunday night after reports that a man had suffered a cardiac arrest.
The man, in his 50s, was treated at the scene, but paramedics were not able to resuscitate him.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.30pm on Sunday, March 27 to a man who had collapsed following a cardiac arrest.
“We sent a rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew and ambulance officer. The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended.
You may also want to watch:
“The man was treated at the scene, but sadly he could not be resuscitated and died at the scene.”
The air ambulance left the scene at 9.40pm and the death is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season
- 8 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone
- 9 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 10 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change