Dunmow man dies following Easter Sunday heart attack
- Credit: Archant
A Dunmow man has died following a heart attack on Easter Sunday.
Ambulance crews, including the East Anglian Air Ambulance, attended an address in Willow Road, Dunmow at around 8.30pm on Sunday night after reports that a man had suffered a cardiac arrest.
The man, in his 50s, was treated at the scene, but paramedics were not able to resuscitate him.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.30pm on Sunday, March 27 to a man who had collapsed following a cardiac arrest.
“We sent a rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew and ambulance officer. The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended.
You may also want to watch:
“The man was treated at the scene, but sadly he could not be resuscitated and died at the scene.”
The air ambulance left the scene at 9.40pm and the death is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 7 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 8 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 9 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 10 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support