Flitch Trials rescheduled to 2022
- Credit: Dunmow Flitch Trials Organising Committee
The organising committee behind the Dunmow Flitch Trials have announced they will be rescheduled to next year.
The Flitch Trials, which take place every four years, , will be held on Saturday July 9, 2022.
They were last held in July 2016. They have been rescheduled because of the Covid pandemic.
All tickets already purchased will be automatically carried forward to July 2022.
Anyone who prefers a refund should email their name and contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Other queries, including offers of help or sponsorship, should be emailed to email@example.com
The trials have been going for more than 900 years and every four years reward a flitch of bacon to couples who can convince judges they are happily married.
- 1 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 2 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 3 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 6 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 7 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 8 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 9 County council commits to better deal for care workers
- 10 Tributes paid to PC Tris Baker who died in Roxwell collision
At last week's Great Dunmow Town Council meeting, Essex County councillor Susan Barker said it was a shame the Trials were having to be postponed again but grants could be carried forward.