Dunmow fashion businesses team up
- Credit: Designed by Sports
A pair of Dunmow fashion businesses have come together to offer a sporty new range of clothes to customers.
Chloe's of Dunmow on the High Street, run by Joanne Jones, is now stocking items from Designed by Sports, established last year by sisters Jude Walthew and Helen Byford.
Joanne and Jude, who used to be Head Coach of Stebbing Tennis Club, have known each other for many years.
Designed by Sports, which has previously only sold its items online, specialises in the fashion crossover of relaxed lounge and active wear.
It is an area that has grown in popularity during lockdown with more women working from home and exercising later on.
You may also want to watch:
Jude said: "Being able to sell our clothing at Chloe's is an amazing opportunity and will help us expand our audience."
Joanne added: "It's good that local businesses are helping each other out and we are excited about the partnership."
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 3 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 4 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 5 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 6 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 7 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 8 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 9 County councillor: Roads and drains progress being made in the Dunmow area
- 10 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision