Dunmow fashion businesses team up
- Credit: Designed by Sports
A pair of Dunmow fashion businesses have come together to offer a sporty new range of clothes to customers.
Chloe's of Dunmow on the High Street, run by Joanne Jones, is now stocking items from Designed by Sports, established last year by sisters Jude Walthew and Helen Byford.
Joanne and Jude, who used to be Head Coach of Stebbing Tennis Club, have known each other for many years.
Designed by Sports, which has previously only sold its items online, specialises in the fashion crossover of relaxed lounge and active wear.
It is an area that has grown in popularity during lockdown with more women working from home and exercising later on.
You may also want to watch:
Jude said: "Being able to sell our clothing at Chloe's is an amazing opportunity and will help us expand our audience."
Joanne added: "It's good that local businesses are helping each other out and we are excited about the partnership."
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 6 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 7 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 8 New cycle network consultation announced
- 9 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 10 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack