Year 6 leavers! Say thanks to your teacher
- Credit: Natalia Serba
Send in your Year 6 leaver thanks to teachers and see it in the Dunmow Broadcast.
Are you the parent of a Year 6 who has just left school?
Because of coronavirus, it’s an end of term like no other, and the usual ability to say thanks may not be there.
The Dunmow Broadcast is here to help everyone connected to Year 6 leavers.
LINKED: Here are some of the Year 6 leavers messages we’ve already had.
Are you a key worker and staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or have they helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes? We want to hear from you so share your thank you messages.
You may also want to watch:
Send us the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name - and include a picture of your child alongside your message. You can also send us short video clips.
We will feature as many messages as we can.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 6 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
Jakub Serba, a Year 6 student leaving Great Dunmow Primary School, got in touch to say this: “Dear Ms Mcdavitts and Mrs White, your inspirational words are like beautiful footprints that have been etched in my heart and mind forever. Thank you for being my teachers in Year 6.”
Send your messages, photos and videos to email@example.com
Submitted images should be in a JPEG format, of at least 0.5MB.