Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- Credit: Intercounty
Dunmow Cricket Club has confirmed a new partnership with estate agent Intercounty as its primary club sponsor, as the club celebrates its 125th year, delayed by last year's pandemic.
Intercounty sales director Andrew Kershaw said: ‘We are delighted to be onboard to support Dunmow Cricket Club.
"We are dedicated to supporting the community and look forward to a fantastic collaboration, not just in this milestone year but in years to come."
Cricket club chairman James Reid said: "In what is an inaugural year for the club, celebrating 125 years of being Dunmow Cricket Club, we are delighted to announce Intercounty as our platinum sponsor.
"Andrew and his team have been in Dunmow for many years and continue to go above and beyond for the residents.
You may also want to watch:
"On behalf of the club, I would like to thank them for their support and I am personally very excited by the partnership we are creating."
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 3 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 4 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 7 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 8 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 9 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 10 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe