Dunmow company supplies golden mirror balls for Strictly Come Dancing magazine shoot
- Credit: Archant
Great balls of glitter! A Dunmow company has supplied the golden mirror balls for Strictly Come Dancing.
The BBC’s best-loved programme, which has been going for over a decade and draws in over 11 million viewers, is scheduled for the cover of TV Times this Christmas. Great Dunmow’s online electronics shop, Cybermarket, which has supplied the glitter balls for the show, has just sent off some more sparkle for the shoot.
The company regularly supplies the glitterati. They have also just sent some silver balls to Fortnum and Mason who are lighting up their food hall in Piccadilly with sparkles over the foodie delights.
Says Cybermarket company spokesman, former television and radio presenter, Adela Meer: “We have just launched our Christmas mirror ball season in style.
“We have some other famous mirror ball clientele including Johnny Walker whiskey who bought 200 glitter balls to float down a Scottish river for their Gold label advertising campaign.”
She added; “I’ve worked at many glamorous events from the Bafta Film awards to Monaco’s Fashion Rocks and among all the stars and celebrity frocks the main theme which resonates is sparkle. The mirror ball is the equivalent of a red carpet premiere, a movable display of shimmer and shine wrapped in a sphere of light.”
Cybermarket, which has sold electronics for nearly 14 years, stocks nine different sized mirror balls in silver, gold and black. They range from £2 to £2,000. They also have a demonstration room where people can listen to high end PA equipment for their homes and businesses.
- 1 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 2 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 5 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Dunmow Rovers Youth FC get £1,000 donation for new kits
- 8 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 9 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 10 High Easter hit Legends with second-half goal blitz
Caption: Cybermarket warehouse manager, Iain Stanlake with the glitter balls.