Dunmow Christmas Market is on Sunday, December 11
- Credit: Archant
There will be singers and dancers, a band, children’s rides and Santa’s Grotto, as well as fun and food stalls at Dunmow Christmas Market on Sunday, December 11.
The event starts at 11am and runs until 3pm and will take up the middle section of Great Dunmow High Street with Santa’s Grotto at The Saracen’s Head Hotel.
The entertainers’ schedule includes singers and musicians, Abi Carsberg (ll.15am), The Dunmow Woodwind Band from noon, The Beaux Beatz at 12.30pm and The showteam from Scene II at 1pm.
They will be followed by singers Lois Miller at 1.20pm, and Sarsi Grace at 1.40pm and the band 33RPM at 2.10pm. The final act is Lois Williamson at 2.30pm.
Among the stalls will be Dunmow Country Market selling cakes and other baked goods.
You may also want to watch:
On sale will be glitter glasses, German sausage, mulled wine and crepes, Caribbean food and Essex food. There will also be diamante goods, doggie gifts, handbags, scarves, bracelets and jewellery, Christmas decorations and other festive goods. There will also be a nail bar, and and among the traditional games, hook a duck.
Santa’s Grotto is on for one day only in a gazebo at the Saracen’s Head from 11am to 3pm. Entry per child is £3 to include a gift or £5 to include an emailed picture with Santa. All profits will go to the Arts Centre in Dunmow.
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 3 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 4 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 5 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 6 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 7 Four birthday cakes as Florence celebrates her 105th birthday
- 8 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 10 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19