Dunmow Christmas Market is on Sunday, December 11
- Credit: Archant
There will be singers and dancers, a band, children’s rides and Santa’s Grotto, as well as fun and food stalls at Dunmow Christmas Market on Sunday, December 11.
The event starts at 11am and runs until 3pm and will take up the middle section of Great Dunmow High Street with Santa’s Grotto at The Saracen’s Head Hotel.
The entertainers’ schedule includes singers and musicians, Abi Carsberg (ll.15am), The Dunmow Woodwind Band from noon, The Beaux Beatz at 12.30pm and The showteam from Scene II at 1pm.
They will be followed by singers Lois Miller at 1.20pm, and Sarsi Grace at 1.40pm and the band 33RPM at 2.10pm. The final act is Lois Williamson at 2.30pm.
Among the stalls will be Dunmow Country Market selling cakes and other baked goods.
You may also want to watch:
On sale will be glitter glasses, German sausage, mulled wine and crepes, Caribbean food and Essex food. There will also be diamante goods, doggie gifts, handbags, scarves, bracelets and jewellery, Christmas decorations and other festive goods. There will also be a nail bar, and and among the traditional games, hook a duck.
Santa’s Grotto is on for one day only in a gazebo at the Saracen’s Head from 11am to 3pm. Entry per child is £3 to include a gift or £5 to include an emailed picture with Santa. All profits will go to the Arts Centre in Dunmow.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Hospice at home service in seventh year but Covid impact 'challenging'
- 3 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 4 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 5 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 6 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 7 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 8 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 9 Archaeologists find remains of Iron Age village
- 10 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement