Danaher Animal Home unveils Christmas cards, available in Dunmow
- Credit: Danaher
Danaher Animal Home has unveiled its nine Christmas cards for 2020, featuring three images donated by animal artist and cartoonist, Ann Edwards.
The charity which is based near Wethersfield hopes the cards and gift tags will help it recoup some of the money it has lost this year due to the cancellation of fundraising activities and the previous temporary closure of its shops.
Ann Edwards’ Chef and Sue characters appear every week in the Waitrose Weekend magazine and she is well-known for her quirky designs.
Julia Askam, area retail manager at Danaher’s, which has a shop on Dunmow High Street said: “It has been a very difficult year for fundraising and every card or charity item bought is very much appreciated.
“We hope all animal fans will love these cards as much as we do, and for every pack bought, they are helping us give the animals in our care the best possible future.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.danaheranimalhome.org.uk
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 4 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease