This week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on July 29, 2021
- Credit: Kathleen Shannon and Jackie Monk
District council borrowing worth £7.5 million could be used to fund new commercial units at the proposed Little Canfield Business Park under draft plans.
In Sport: High Easter FC celebrate a "fantastic" season and is looking forward to what comes next!
Also: The Countess of Warwick's Country Show returns to Easton Lodge this August Bank Holiday weekend on page 26.
Tom Daley comes to Dunmow on a knitted post box topper on page 5.
Send us your SUMMER pictures using the usual contact details (below).
You may also want to watch:
Got a story? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 2 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 3 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 4 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 5 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 6 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 7 Moth night celebrates Dunmow's autumn biodiversity
- 8 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 9 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 10 Thaxted Gardening and Craft Show winners revealed