This week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on July 22, 2021
- Credit: Archant
In documents submitted to the High Court, Uttlesford District Council has accused the Planning Inspectorate of adopting a "blinkered" approach to national climate change policy when gave Stansted Airport the green-light for expansion.
In Sport: More than 200 runners joined Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners in the Felsted 10k.
Also: Get set for the Duxford Summer Air Show on Saturday. The air show this year features new aircraft, including the P47-D Thunderbolt, TF-51D Mustang and Grumman Wildcat.
Great Dunmow has a jam-packed summer. Mayor Patrick Lavelle is supporting a bumper series of summer events on page 3.
Meet the animals in this month's Pet Corner on page 10.
You may also want to watch:
Got a story? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 4 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 5 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 6 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 7 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 10 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm