Dunmow blogger up for award
- Credit: Archant
A mum of two, who shared her recovery from post-natal depression, has just been shortlisted in the 2016 Brilliance in Blogging Awards (BiBs) in the Inspire category.
Michelle Reeves from Dunmow called her site The Joy Chaser and wrote about the lessons she learned while recovering from the baby blues. More than 50,000 votes were cast across 12 categories for the awards which are organised by BritMums, UK’s largest and most influential collective of lifestyle bloggers and social influencers. Each shortlisted blog for the BiB awards will now be voted on by readers and reviewed by a BritMums panel to create a finalist list.
The BiB ceremony will be at the BritMums Live conference in London on Saturday, June 25 with TV presenter Carol Smillie scheduled to present the awards. Michelle launched TheJoyChaser.com in October after blogging for over six years working with brands like John Lewis, Joseph Joseph and James Villas Holidays.
Michelle, an ambassador for the charity MIND in West Essex, is currently launching a new self-paced course – The Happiness Habits Routine eCourse - (HappinessHabitsRoutine.com) to help busy mothers create a simple, daily routine with time to focus on themselves,
Michelle said: “It’s an honour to be recognised in these prestigious national awards and be recognised as an influential blogger. I’m excited about the future of blogging and the opportunities for mums like me to have their voices heard by thousands of readers.
You may also want to watch:
“As busy mothers, we often have a routine that’s focused on everyone but ourselves. In less than an hour a day you can create a routine that really does kickstart your happiness.”
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 7 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 8 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 9 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 10 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow