Dunmow-based business moves to new office is Newport
WEBSITES are already crucial, but as businesses navigate their way out of a gloomy 2009 and try to prosper in 2010 that importance is becoming more focused, according to the director of an established company that has just moved into Newport. Matt Cooper,
WEBSITES are already crucial, but as businesses navigate their way out of a gloomy 2009 and try to prosper in 2010, that importance is becoming even more focused. That is the view of the director of an established company that has just moved into Newport. Matt Cooper, chief executive of website and business designers H18, says that a top quality website will give any business a lift and he is looking forward to helping other business in the area. “We want to help,” he said. “Website design is so important now. Anyone can have one and yes simple ones are easy to implement – but what a business needs is top quality and cutting-edge design. “Getting high on the Google rankings and offering e-commerce and online shopping facilities are just a few of the things that will help online expansion. We believe that no one in the area does this as well as us.” Matt originally started his company from his home in Great Dunmow. But he has seen it expand rapidly and has taken on an in-house design team including design director Jim Rayfield.
Matt puts a lot of that success down to the business’s own online presence. H18 has a growing list of clients in the area and many of them are looking good for strong online sales in 2010 after gaining increased recognition. Jim said: “The nature of our business is that everything is about the design and concept, the creation of a brand. “Our prices are very reasonable for the expertise and the customer service that people get. Website design is not just about getting the cheapest option available because in reality that does not work. “Businesses that are being sold cheap websites do not really get any benefit, mainly because people won’t be able to find it and when they do it can reflect badly on the company as a whole.”
H18’s own website can be found at www.h18.co.uk or you can call them on 01799 542366.
The new office address is 17 The Maltings, Station Road, Newport, CB11 3RN.
You may also want to watch:
Or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 3 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 6 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 9 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced