Dunmow artist to take part in Roots and Shoots charity exhibition in London
A DUNMOW artist is taking part in an exhibition in London next week. Kevin Sweeney, whose enigmatic sculptures are in a growing number of private and corporate collections, will be part of an eight person show in the eco centre at Lambeth Roots and Shoots
A DUNMOW artist is taking part in an exhibition in London next week.
Kevin Sweeney, whose enigmatic sculptures are in a growing number of private and corporate collections, will be part of an eight person show in the eco centre at Lambeth Roots and Shoots which was opened in 2007 by HRH The Prince of Wales.
The artists will each donate a piece for sale in aid of Roots and Shoots. The exhibition runs on Monday October 26, from 10am-4pm, and Tuesday to Thursday, October 27 to 29 from 10am-8pm.
The exhibition will be followed by a charity auction on Saturday October 31 of around 300 paintings including work by such celebrated artists as Mary Fedden, Lewin Bassingthwaite, Jack Simcock, Edward Ardizzone, Carel Weight and Lorna Binns. Prices are expected to range from �10 to �20,000.
You may also want to watch:
More information is available by visiting www.rootsandshoots.org.uk
- 1 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 2 The Maltings – where would be we without our Friends?
- 3 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 4 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 5 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 8 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Stations benefit from funding