Witnesses sought after driver ‘failed to stop’ following M11 collision
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating a collision on the M11 yesterday morning (Tuesday) are appealing for witnesses after a driver involved failed to stop following the incident.
Police were called by paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service shortly before 6.30am, with reports that a motorcycle rider had been seriously injured after being in collision with a black saloon car between junctions 8, at Stansted, and junction 7, at Harlow.
The motorcycle rider, a man in his 50s, was taken to hospital with serious but non-life-changing injuries.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: "We are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision or was driving along the road at the time and has dash cam footage either of the incident or in the lead up to it.
"We would particularly like to speak to the two people who stopped immediately following the collision to help the motorcyclist."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Chigwell Roads Policing Unit on 101, quoting incident 120 of May 14.
Information can also be given anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555 111 or visiting crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 2 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 3 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 4 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 5 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 6 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 7 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 8 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 9 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 10 Rain thwarts Aythorpe Roding's title charge but High Roding at the double again