Daniel Robinson and Sons funeral firm donates £36k to support children’s physio
- Credit: Archant
Three families whose children need help funding vital physiotherapy received cheques towards the treatment thanks to a local business.
Daniel Robinson and Sons funeral directors raised £36,000 at this year’s annual charity golf day in September.
It allowed the company to present £12,000 to each family.
The three children, Lyncoln, Aiden and Summer, were selected as beneficiaries to help them with ongoing intensive physiotherapy which is not funded on the NHS.
All three children attend Kids Physio Works, where they are receiving treatment to help them achieve the simple things in life that we all take for granted.
You may also want to watch:
Phil Barrow, manager at the funeral firm, said: “It is so humbling to see these three children working so hard. They are all real characters and with their determination they will achieve their goals.”
The presentation took place at Colne Valley Golf Club, where the charity day took place, and was attended by the team from Daniel Robinson and Sons.
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 8 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 9 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 10 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
Mr Barrow added: “We would like to thank all the golfers that took part in the day and everyone who supported us to make this possible.
“Together we will make a real difference to these children’s lives.”