Dance troupe wows crowds as they take their performance overseas to Disneyland Paris
- Credit: Archant
Some 26 youngsters from an Uttlesford dance troupe have taken to the stage at Disneyland Paris.
After seven months of rehearsing, Rascals Theatre School dancers performed for 20 minutes at the tourist hotspot, delighting audiences with their eye-catching routine.
The group – which has classes in places including Priors Green, Halstead and Great Notley - won the chance to perform there and had to submit two performances to The Disney Performing Arts Programme.
Drawing large crowds, the troupe – aged between six and 16 – danced to the likes of Pink Floyd, Madness and Toni Basil.
Diane and Dan Neave, directors at the school, said: “It was such an amazing experience for all of the children and their parents.
You may also want to watch:
“We were so proud of each and every member of our troupe. They really did rise to the occasion and we are hoping to perform the show once again in late September at Braintree Arts Theatre so that family and friends who were not at Disney can see the show too.”
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 4 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 7 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 8 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 9 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan