Dance troupe wows crowds as they take their performance overseas to Disneyland Paris
- Credit: Archant
Some 26 youngsters from an Uttlesford dance troupe have taken to the stage at Disneyland Paris.
After seven months of rehearsing, Rascals Theatre School dancers performed for 20 minutes at the tourist hotspot, delighting audiences with their eye-catching routine.
The group – which has classes in places including Priors Green, Halstead and Great Notley - won the chance to perform there and had to submit two performances to The Disney Performing Arts Programme.
Drawing large crowds, the troupe – aged between six and 16 – danced to the likes of Pink Floyd, Madness and Toni Basil.
Diane and Dan Neave, directors at the school, said: “It was such an amazing experience for all of the children and their parents.
You may also want to watch:
“We were so proud of each and every member of our troupe. They really did rise to the occasion and we are hoping to perform the show once again in late September at Braintree Arts Theatre so that family and friends who were not at Disney can see the show too.”
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 3 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 4 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 5 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 8 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 9 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 10 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan