Update: Braintree stabbing victim now described as 'stable'
- Credit: Essex Police
The man who was stabbed and taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries this morning is now described as being in a stable condition.
Essex Police have been in and around Enterprise Court industrial estate today (Thursday) in Braintree, carrying out extensive enquiries.
They were called by ambulance colleagues shortly after 1.30am with reports that a man in his 40s had been found with stab wounds.
Police said they would like to thank local residents and those who work in and around the industrial estate for their continued patience and support.
Anyone with information, or footage from surrounding areas that may help the investigation, is asked to contact 101 or use the Live Chat button online at https://www.essex.police.uk between 7am and 11pm. Please quote incident 31 of August 26.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be given to independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or https://crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 2 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 3 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 4 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 5 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 6 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 7 Moth night celebrates Dunmow's autumn biodiversity
- 8 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 9 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 10 Thaxted Gardening and Craft Show winners revealed