Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- Credit: Archant
A Thaxted resident had their doorbell ripped off from their home.
This is one of two recent crimes involving doorbells in the village, and took place at a property in Mill End at 10.30pm on March 26.
The suspect fled the scene after committing the offence.
In a separate incident earlier that day, a resident had their doorbell and an agapanthus plant stolen from their house in Weaverhead Lane at 7pm.
Should you have any information about these incidents, call Essex Police on 101, quoting crime reference number 42/54307/21 or 42/55603/21.
You may also want to watch:
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 3 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 4 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 5 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 6 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 7 Award for off-duty police officer who saved a man's life
- 8 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 9 Be there for seasonal Apple and Bees Day at the Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 10 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show