Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- Credit: Archant
A Thaxted resident had their doorbell ripped off from their home.
This is one of two recent crimes involving doorbells in the village, and took place at a property in Mill End at 10.30pm on March 26.
The suspect fled the scene after committing the offence.
In a separate incident earlier that day, a resident had their doorbell and an agapanthus plant stolen from their house in Weaverhead Lane at 7pm.
Should you have any information about these incidents, call Essex Police on 101, quoting crime reference number 42/54307/21 or 42/55603/21.
You may also want to watch:
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 3 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 4 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 7 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 8 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 9 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 10 Great Easton pub sells at auction