Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- Credit: ANDRA MACIUCA
Two people have been charged in connection with a burglary in Dunmow in which jewellery and electrical items were stolen.
A brick was used to enter a home in Nursery Rise between 10.20am and 11.35am on Friday, March 26.
Items stolen included laptops, an Omega watch, a Pandora bracelet, and Tiffany jewellery.
Darryll Khazanchi, 28, of Ash Grove, Dunmow has been charged with burglary and possession of a Class B drug.
Kaye Davey, 39, of no fixed address, has been charged with burglary.
They appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court on March 29 and will next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on April 26.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police is appealing for information and anyone who may have been offered any of the jewellery for sale should also contact them.
Call 101, submit a report at https://www.essex.police.uk or use the 'Live Chat' button. Quote the crime reference number 42/53011/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 5 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 6 New High Sheriff of Essex is appointed
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 9 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 10 Stansted author to release second novel