Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- Credit: ANDRA MACIUCA
Two people have been charged in connection with a burglary in Dunmow in which jewellery and electrical items were stolen.
A brick was used to enter a home in Nursery Rise between 10.20am and 11.35am on Friday, March 26.
Items stolen included laptops, an Omega watch, a Pandora bracelet, and Tiffany jewellery.
Darryll Khazanchi, 28, of Ash Grove, Dunmow has been charged with burglary and possession of a Class B drug.
Kaye Davey, 39, of no fixed address, has been charged with burglary.
They appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court on March 29 and will next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court on April 26.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police is appealing for information and anyone who may have been offered any of the jewellery for sale should also contact them.
Call 101, submit a report at https://www.essex.police.uk or use the 'Live Chat' button. Quote the crime reference number 42/53011/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 4 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners get in plenty of runs before winter begins
- 5 Dunmow Rovers' girls advance in Essex County League Cup
- 6 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 7 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 8 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 9 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 10 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents