Katie Price's fiancé Carl Woods denies 'abusive and threatening behaviour'
- Credit: PA/Joe Giddens
Katie Price's fiancé has pleaded not guilty to allegations that he used violence by threatening words or behaviour at his home in Essex.
Carl Woods, 33, of Dunmow Road, Little Canfield, appeared at Colchester Magistrates' Court today (Wednesday, March 23).
He pleaded not guilty to a Section 4 public order offence charge.
It follows reports of a disturbance in Little Canfield, near Great Dunmow in summer 2021.
A Section 4 public order offence charge means that threatening words or behaviour were allegedly used against a victim.
The case has been adjourned until June 16, 2022, when he is due appear at The Magistrates' Court, Chelmsford.
Woods, who rose to fame after starring on Love Island in 2016, was handed the charge on February 17, 2022 by Essex Police.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 3 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 4 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 5 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 6 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 7 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 10 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
The alleged offence is thought to have taken place at a residential address in Little Canfield on August 23, 2021.