AN exhibition of artwork by husband and wife Peter and Marsha Heath is currently being held at The Flitch Gallery in Dunmow. This is the second joint exhibition they have held together; although between them the number of solo exhibitions they have notche
AN exhibition of artwork by husband and wife Peter and Marsha Heath is currently being held at The Flitch Gallery in Dunmow.
This is the second joint exhibition they have held together; although between them the number of solo exhibitions they have notched up now runs into double figures.
"I like subjects that really inspire me at the time and I use a wide variety of media," said Marsha. "Peter loves capturing Essex coastal scenes of the marshes and boats and works entirely in oil."
Despite their close relationship, and the fact that Marsha has actually taught Peter in some of the art classes she runs, their styles and techniques are very different.
You may also want to watch:
Marsha's newest venture is into the world of print making. "I like them because the creative processes and techniques are so different from things such as water colours or pastels," explained Marsha.
The exhibition at the Flitch Gallery, High Street, Great Dunmow runs until November 17. Entrance into the gallery is free.
- 1 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 2 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 3 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 4 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 5 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 6 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 7 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Rain thwarts Aythorpe Roding's title charge but High Roding at the double again
- 10 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley