AN exhibition of artwork by husband and wife Peter and Marsha Heath is currently being held at The Flitch Gallery in Dunmow. This is the second joint exhibition they have held together; although between them the number of solo exhibitions they have notche
AN exhibition of artwork by husband and wife Peter and Marsha Heath is currently being held at The Flitch Gallery in Dunmow.
This is the second joint exhibition they have held together; although between them the number of solo exhibitions they have notched up now runs into double figures.
"I like subjects that really inspire me at the time and I use a wide variety of media," said Marsha. "Peter loves capturing Essex coastal scenes of the marshes and boats and works entirely in oil."
Despite their close relationship, and the fact that Marsha has actually taught Peter in some of the art classes she runs, their styles and techniques are very different.
You may also want to watch:
Marsha's newest venture is into the world of print making. "I like them because the creative processes and techniques are so different from things such as water colours or pastels," explained Marsha.
The exhibition at the Flitch Gallery, High Street, Great Dunmow runs until November 17. Entrance into the gallery is free.
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 9 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 10 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases