COMPETITION: Read here for your chance to win a luxury treatment at Scarlett & Stone
- Credit: Archant
Scarlett & Stone, the beauty experts based in Great Dunmow, have been awarded a Guinot Crown for 2014.
Guinot is a brand so exclusive, that you will only find it in specially-appointed salons and spas worldwide. Only the best of those salons are awarded Crown Salon status, and only the best of those are entered for a prestigious ‘Crown Salon Award’. By visiting a Guinot Crown Salon, clients can be confident that they are choosing a salon with flawless principles in environment, customer care and treatment expertise.
To celebrate the award, S&S is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a Guinot Hydradermie2 Facial worth £54. The Star Treatment is a customised, machine-based facial treatment that will make your skin youthful and radiant.
To enter, simply answer the following question:
What crown has Scarlett & Stone been awarded?
A - King’s Crown
B - Guinot Crown
- 1 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 2 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 3 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 4 Assault in Dunmow's Tesco car park
- 5 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 6 Memories are made of this for Bob as Barnston and High Roding meet at last
- 7 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 8 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 9 Court imposes five year ban on shoplifter
- 10 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
C - Queen’s Crown
E-mail your answer to email@example.com by January 17. Include a daytime contact telephone number.
T&C’s apply. Prize to be used by the end of January.