Come and visit The Moat House in Great Easton
- Credit: Archant
The Moat House in Great Easton is inviting people to come and look around at the beginning of next month (October 1).
Visitors can come between 11am and 4pm to tour the grounds, facilities and 72 residential apartments, which the care home says are all decorated to the very highest standard.
It provides residential, nursing, and specialist dementia care as part of the private Moat Park retirement village.
Sharon Thompson, manager at Moat Park, said: “Our open day is an opportunity for people who might need a little extra support in later life to come in with their families and explore what we have to offer here.
“Moving into a care home is an important decision and shouldn’t be made lightly. That’s why we like to open our doors every now and again. If you would like to drop round for a cup of tea and a chat then please do so.”
You may also want to watch:
People will be able to walk around the park, talk to residents and join in with groups and activities.
Call to book with Sharon on 01371 870192.
- 1 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 2 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 3 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 6 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 7 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 8 Essex A&E waiting times: fears raised about winter as 'NHS really struggling'
- 9 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 10 Be there for seasonal Apple and Bees Day at the Gardens of Easton Lodge