Come and visit The Moat House in Great Easton
- Credit: Archant
The Moat House in Great Easton is inviting people to come and look around at the beginning of next month (October 1).
Visitors can come between 11am and 4pm to tour the grounds, facilities and 72 residential apartments, which the care home says are all decorated to the very highest standard.
It provides residential, nursing, and specialist dementia care as part of the private Moat Park retirement village.
Sharon Thompson, manager at Moat Park, said: “Our open day is an opportunity for people who might need a little extra support in later life to come in with their families and explore what we have to offer here.
“Moving into a care home is an important decision and shouldn’t be made lightly. That’s why we like to open our doors every now and again. If you would like to drop round for a cup of tea and a chat then please do so.”
You may also want to watch:
People will be able to walk around the park, talk to residents and join in with groups and activities.
Call to book with Sharon on 01371 870192.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New cycle network consultation announced
- 3 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 4 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 5 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 10 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome