There With You This Winter: Uttlesford cold weather support available
- Credit: Uttlesford Citizens Advice
Cold weather support is available in Uttlesford.
The website www.uttlesfordfrontline.org.uk offers the ability to search and identify services and make a self-referral - this means you get the support you need more quickly.
Look for services by entering keywords into the search area. For example typing in ‘COLD’ will bring up all the organisations that provide cold weather support, including help to apply for winter benefits and home improvement grants, energy efficiency advice, information on oil clubs, switching suppliers and handyman services.
The website can also be used to access fall prevention services, community transport options, money advice, mental health services, heart health checks, carer support, child and family wellbeing services, support for long term health conditions, including cancer, weight management services, drugs and alcohol programmes and more.
If you have a mobile phone you may prefer to download the ‘Frontline Public’ app.
Computer access is available at the library or call Healthwatch on 0300 500 1895.
- 1 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 2 Live Nativity returns to Great Dunmow this December
- 3 Meet the cast of this year's special Harlow Playhouse pantomime Robin Hood
- 4 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 5 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 6 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 7 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 8 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 9 Festive fun comes to Rayne this December
- 10 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up