Churches on mission
THE Walk Roding mission started on Saturday and runs until this Sunday. The project is supported by Barnston Mission and St Andrew s in Barnston, plus St Anne Line Church, St Mary s, The Open Door Church and The United Reformed Church in Great Dunmow. T
THE Walk Roding mission started on Saturday and runs until this Sunday.
The project is supported by Barnston Mission and St Andrew's in Barnston, plus St Anne Line Church, St Mary's, The Open Door Church and The United Reformed Church in Great Dunmow.
Tomorrow (Friday) sees a year 11 assembly at the Helena Romanes School at 8.45am before a school celebration from 9am-noon.
The United Reformed Church in New Street hosts Daniel Cozens' A Night of Colour at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday sees a men's breakfast in the Dourdan Pavilion at 8.30am, before The Great Escape, an evening including South African street drama, storytelling and illusions, takes place at St Mary's School, High Stile, at 7.30pm.
Sunday morning is full of services at various venues before a finale at St Mary's Church at 3pm.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 4 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners get in plenty of runs before winter begins
- 5 Dunmow Rovers' girls advance in Essex County League Cup
- 6 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 7 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 8 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 9 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 10 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents