Cheap vegetable recipes
LOUISE Latheron has been making steady progress over the last six weeks during our weight feature. Although not actually trying any diets she has managed to lose weight and inches with the help of psychotherapist Jenny Lynn. Her attitude towards food a
LOUISE Latheron has been making steady progress over the last six weeks during our weight feature.
Although not actually trying any diets she has managed to lose weight and inches with the help of psychotherapist Jenny Lynn.
"Her attitude towards food as a comfort is changing and she is becoming far less reliant on snacks and binges as she finds more time for herself," said Jenny.
This week they have both been looking at foods and dieting.
You may also want to watch:
Louise has already banned herself from eating bread and has followed up with cooking fresh foods at home.
But, as many dieters find, this has become expensive so over the next few weeks Jenny and Louise will try and come up with some cheaper alternatives to try whilst dieting.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 8 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 9 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
Jenny said: "It is very easy and cheap to base recipes on vegetables, one recipe is curried lentil and vegetable soup that only costs £1.25 for two lunches.
"You do not need to splash out on fish or chicken, just use them as special treats twice a week.
"Look for deals in the cool cupboard at supermarkets," she said. And for a tasty change to your diet, check out the recipes at www.dunmowbroadcast24.co.uk