Cheap vegetable recipes
LOUISE Latheron has been making steady progress over the last six weeks during our weight feature. Although not actually trying any diets she has managed to lose weight and inches with the help of psychotherapist Jenny Lynn. Her attitude towards food a
LOUISE Latheron has been making steady progress over the last six weeks during our weight feature.
Although not actually trying any diets she has managed to lose weight and inches with the help of psychotherapist Jenny Lynn.
"Her attitude towards food as a comfort is changing and she is becoming far less reliant on snacks and binges as she finds more time for herself," said Jenny.
This week they have both been looking at foods and dieting.
You may also want to watch:
Louise has already banned herself from eating bread and has followed up with cooking fresh foods at home.
But, as many dieters find, this has become expensive so over the next few weeks Jenny and Louise will try and come up with some cheaper alternatives to try whilst dieting.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 3 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 4 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
- 9 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 10 Dragons' Den style competition highlights innovative ideas
Jenny said: "It is very easy and cheap to base recipes on vegetables, one recipe is curried lentil and vegetable soup that only costs £1.25 for two lunches.
"You do not need to splash out on fish or chicken, just use them as special treats twice a week.
"Look for deals in the cool cupboard at supermarkets," she said. And for a tasty change to your diet, check out the recipes at www.dunmowbroadcast24.co.uk