CCTV released in connection with Dunmow bank robbery
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released by detectives investigating a bank robbery in Great Dunmow.
A man went into the TSB bank in High Street, Dunmow, where he threatened staff and made off with a quantity of cash on Thursday, February 2.
No one was injured in the robbery, which took place at around 2.45pm.
The man is described as being around 6ft tall, of large build and was wearing a mask.
He wore a light grey hooded top with tassles and a white zip, blue jeans, black shoes and black leather gloves.
You may also want to watch:
He was also carrying a white carrier bag.
The incident prompted a large police response in the town, with the force helicopter also called in.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 9 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
If anyone recognises the man in the picture, or has any other information about the incident, contact Det con Gemma White at Braintree police station on 101.
Alternatively people can call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.