CCTV released in connection with Dunmow bank robbery
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released by detectives investigating a bank robbery in Great Dunmow.
A man went into the TSB bank in High Street, Dunmow, where he threatened staff and made off with a quantity of cash on Thursday, February 2.
No one was injured in the robbery, which took place at around 2.45pm.
The man is described as being around 6ft tall, of large build and was wearing a mask.
He wore a light grey hooded top with tassles and a white zip, blue jeans, black shoes and black leather gloves.
You may also want to watch:
He was also carrying a white carrier bag.
The incident prompted a large police response in the town, with the force helicopter also called in.
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 3 Public toilets for new Victoria Square town centre development
- 4 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 7 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 8 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 9 Round Table supports mayor's charity fund
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
If anyone recognises the man in the picture, or has any other information about the incident, contact Det con Gemma White at Braintree police station on 101.
Alternatively people can call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.