CCTV released in connection with Dunmow bank robbery
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released by detectives investigating a bank robbery in Great Dunmow.
A man went into the TSB bank in High Street, Dunmow, where he threatened staff and made off with a quantity of cash on Thursday, February 2.
No one was injured in the robbery, which took place at around 2.45pm.
The man is described as being around 6ft tall, of large build and was wearing a mask.
He wore a light grey hooded top with tassles and a white zip, blue jeans, black shoes and black leather gloves.
You may also want to watch:
He was also carrying a white carrier bag.
The incident prompted a large police response in the town, with the force helicopter also called in.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 4 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 5 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 6 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 7 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 8 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 9 Tributes paid to PC Tris Baker who died in Roxwell collision
- 10 Festival poised for Holst's 150th birthday celebrations in 2024
If anyone recognises the man in the picture, or has any other information about the incident, contact Det con Gemma White at Braintree police station on 101.
Alternatively people can call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.