CCTV appeal after arson attack at Sion Park in Birchanger
- Credit: Archant
CCTV has been released by police after an arson attack which caused damage costing a six-figure sum to repair at a business park in Birchanger.
An office building was set on fire at Sion Park in Birchanger Lane, near Stansted, at around 1.57am on Tuesday, November 21.
No-one was injured in the blaze, which was tackled by crews from Stansted and Newport fire stations.
When firefighters arrived they reported the whole 15m by 8m building was on fire.
Crews managed to extinguish the blaze by 3.15am, before an investigation began into the cause of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police has released CCTV images of three people it wants to speak to in connection with the arson.
Anyone who can identify them, or who has other information about the incident, should call Detective Constable Martin Jeggo at the Serious and Organised Crime Unit on 101.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 5 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 10 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.