CCTV appeal after arson attack at Sion Park in Birchanger
- Credit: Archant
CCTV has been released by police after an arson attack which caused damage costing a six-figure sum to repair at a business park in Birchanger.
An office building was set on fire at Sion Park in Birchanger Lane, near Stansted, at around 1.57am on Tuesday, November 21.
No-one was injured in the blaze, which was tackled by crews from Stansted and Newport fire stations.
When firefighters arrived they reported the whole 15m by 8m building was on fire.
Crews managed to extinguish the blaze by 3.15am, before an investigation began into the cause of the incident.
Essex Police has released CCTV images of three people it wants to speak to in connection with the arson.
Anyone who can identify them, or who has other information about the incident, should call Detective Constable Martin Jeggo at the Serious and Organised Crime Unit on 101.
- 1 Bardfield cottage transformed into scrumptious-looking gingerbread house for Christmas
- 2 Olympic gold medallist Beth Shriever switches on Finchingfield's Christmas tree lights
- 3 Parishes join forces to oppose 'unsustainable' housing idea near Hatfield Heath
- 4 First Sunday in December marked with Live Nativity in Great Dunmow
- 5 Uttlesford elects its first female leader in council's 47-year history
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Essex buildings are lit up in green for awareness campaign
- 8 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences at Stansted Airport
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.