CCTV appeal after arson attack at Sion Park in Birchanger
- Credit: Archant
CCTV has been released by police after an arson attack which caused damage costing a six-figure sum to repair at a business park in Birchanger.
An office building was set on fire at Sion Park in Birchanger Lane, near Stansted, at around 1.57am on Tuesday, November 21.
No-one was injured in the blaze, which was tackled by crews from Stansted and Newport fire stations.
When firefighters arrived they reported the whole 15m by 8m building was on fire.
Crews managed to extinguish the blaze by 3.15am, before an investigation began into the cause of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police has released CCTV images of three people it wants to speak to in connection with the arson.
Anyone who can identify them, or who has other information about the incident, should call Detective Constable Martin Jeggo at the Serious and Organised Crime Unit on 101.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 3 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 4 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
- 9 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 10 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.