Career workshop to be held in Stansted
A CAREER coaching workshop for jobseekers is to be held in Stansted. The day-long event aims to assist jobseekers in improving their CV writing and interview techniques, and to show how to transfer their skills to new roles and industries. The workshop -
A CAREER coaching workshop for jobseekers is to be held in Stansted.
The day-long event aims to assist jobseekers in improving their CV writing and interview techniques, and to show how to transfer their skills to new roles and industries.
The workshop - run at a variety of locations in Essex over the next few months by Mayfair Coaching Practice - also reveal how to develop a successful job hunting plan, seek out unadvertised jobs and how to stand out at the selection process.
Mayfair's director of coaching, Ken Bourne-Turner, said: "As official UK employment figures now stand at more than two million, it is vitally important for jobseekers to set out a clear plan for achieving a new position and to brush up on their job hunting capabilities.
"These jobseeker workshops are designed to cover the complete needs of those hunting for jobs in a supportive setting, where confidence gets a boost and positive thinking excels."
Delegates pay a contribution of �85 which covers a range of specifically-prepared interactive materials and attendance at a day's workshop.
- 1 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 2 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 3 Live Nativity returns to Great Dunmow this December
- 4 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 5 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 6 Meet the cast of this year's special Harlow Playhouse pantomime Robin Hood
- 7 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 8 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 9 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 10 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
Full details of how to join a workshop and venues can be obtained from www.jobseekersworkshop.co.uk or by calling 0845 450 0076.
Workshops are also scheduled to run in the coming months at locations including Braintree, Colchester and Harlow.