Car alight after three vehicle crash in Stebbing
- Credit: Archant
A car blazed after a three vehicle smash in Stebbing last week (February 11).
Essex Fire and Rescue Service were called to Stebbing Green to put out the fire at about 12.30pm – noone was trapped inside any of the cars, but there were three people with injuries.
Two of them had minor injuries, but the third was taken to Broomfield Hospital for a suspected leg fracture.
Two fire crews from the Great Dunmow helped to extinguish the car by 1pm, even though it had been well alight by the time they got there.
In a separate incident, a car crashed into a roadside barrier on Woodside Way in Great Dunmow on February 14 at about 10am.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 60s was trapped inside the car, and crews from Leaden Roding and Stansted helped to release the casualty.
The East of England Ambulance Service treated the casualty’s leg injuries at the scene and took him to Broomfield Hospital.
- 1 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 2 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 3 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 4 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 5 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 6 Award for off-duty police officer who saved a man's life
- 7 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 8 Be there for seasonal Apple and Bees Day at the Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 9 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 10 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle