Car alight after three vehicle crash in Stebbing
- Credit: Archant
A car blazed after a three vehicle smash in Stebbing last week (February 11).
Essex Fire and Rescue Service were called to Stebbing Green to put out the fire at about 12.30pm – noone was trapped inside any of the cars, but there were three people with injuries.
Two of them had minor injuries, but the third was taken to Broomfield Hospital for a suspected leg fracture.
Two fire crews from the Great Dunmow helped to extinguish the car by 1pm, even though it had been well alight by the time they got there.
In a separate incident, a car crashed into a roadside barrier on Woodside Way in Great Dunmow on February 14 at about 10am.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 60s was trapped inside the car, and crews from Leaden Roding and Stansted helped to release the casualty.
The East of England Ambulance Service treated the casualty’s leg injuries at the scene and took him to Broomfield Hospital.
- 1 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 2 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 3 Tens of thousands of pounds worth of horse riding gear stolen in High Easter
- 4 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 'This is my life version 2.0' - Doctor marks Covid anniversary with fundraising efforts
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford
- 9 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow