Car alight after three vehicle crash in Stebbing
- Credit: Archant
A car blazed after a three vehicle smash in Stebbing last week (February 11).
Essex Fire and Rescue Service were called to Stebbing Green to put out the fire at about 12.30pm – noone was trapped inside any of the cars, but there were three people with injuries.
Two of them had minor injuries, but the third was taken to Broomfield Hospital for a suspected leg fracture.
Two fire crews from the Great Dunmow helped to extinguish the car by 1pm, even though it had been well alight by the time they got there.
In a separate incident, a car crashed into a roadside barrier on Woodside Way in Great Dunmow on February 14 at about 10am.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 60s was trapped inside the car, and crews from Leaden Roding and Stansted helped to release the casualty.
The East of England Ambulance Service treated the casualty’s leg injuries at the scene and took him to Broomfield Hospital.
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 3 U-turn joy: Campaigners delighted as threat of sudden closure disappears
- 4 The 2021 Stebbing Tractor Run route
- 5 Yellow weather warning as thunder and rain forecast
- 6 New interim chief executive for district council
- 7 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 8 The Dunmow Broadcast on June 17, 2021: This week's paper
- 9 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 10 District council seeks High Court challenge on Stansted expansion