Can you spot yourself in the crowd at the Olly Murs concert in Colchester?
Essex pop sensation Olly Murs thrilled fans with his voice and energy in Colchester on Saturday tonight.
The star performed to more than 16,000 people at the Weston Homes Community Stadium.
The Witham singer’s gig was part of his 20-date tour around the UK.
Ahead of the concert, he said he was thrilled to play outdoors and so close to home.
The performer and presenter played some of his biggest songs.
Fans took to social media to show their appreciation for Olly.
One Tweeted: “3rd time seeing olly murs tonight and in my home town, he never disappoints”
- 1 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 2 Live Nativity returns to Great Dunmow this December
- 3 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 4 Meet the cast of this year's special Harlow Playhouse pantomime Robin Hood
- 5 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 6 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 7 Festive fun comes to Rayne this December
- 8 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 9 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 10 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
Another said: “olly murs is one hell of a performer what a man”
Olly was joined by Louisa Johnson, with whom he has just released his new single, Unpredictable.
Before the concert fans were advised not to bring bags and searches were carried out upon entry, prompted by the terrorist attack in Manchester.