Can you give Cherry a home?
THE BROADCAST has teamed up with Danaher Animal Home to find pets new loving owners.
Four year old Cherry is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier arrived at the animal home in March after an RSPCA Inspector found her locked in a dog crate by her owners.
Volunteer Lucy Smith said: “Despite this cruel start to life Cherry absolutely loves people and just wants a cuddle. She has become a favourite with the volunteers as she loves going for long walks and she walks well on the lead and doesn’t pull. She likes to give lots of licks and kisses and she is very loyal to people who love her.”
Long-term volunteer Sue Rigby says: “She is a joy to walk and has a lovely temperament. She loves people and needs a kind loving home.
“She is only four years old but as she was not socialised she is not used to other dogs and therefore can be choosy about which dogs she likes.”
You may also want to watch:
If you can offer her a home contact Danaher on 0300 111 4321 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details visit rspcaessex.org.uk
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 5 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 6 Dolly the pig gets help after getting stuck in the mud
- 7 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 8 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 9 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 10 Work placements for almost 200 ARU student nurses