Can you give Cherry a home?
THE BROADCAST has teamed up with Danaher Animal Home to find pets new loving owners.
Four year old Cherry is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier arrived at the animal home in March after an RSPCA Inspector found her locked in a dog crate by her owners.
Volunteer Lucy Smith said: “Despite this cruel start to life Cherry absolutely loves people and just wants a cuddle. She has become a favourite with the volunteers as she loves going for long walks and she walks well on the lead and doesn’t pull. She likes to give lots of licks and kisses and she is very loyal to people who love her.”
Long-term volunteer Sue Rigby says: “She is a joy to walk and has a lovely temperament. She loves people and needs a kind loving home.
“She is only four years old but as she was not socialised she is not used to other dogs and therefore can be choosy about which dogs she likes.”
You may also want to watch:
If you can offer her a home contact Danaher on 0300 111 4321 or email@example.com. For more details visit rspcaessex.org.uk
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 3 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 6 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 9 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced