Calamity Jane is coming to town
FROM Wild West to West End: Calamity Jane is coming to town.Braintree Musical Society is presenting their latest production, the hilarious, Wild West classic Calamity Jane . The show runs at the Braintree Institute from April 20-25, starting at 7.30pm.
FROM Wild West to West End: Calamity Jane is coming to town.
Braintree Musical Society is presenting their latest production, the hilarious, Wild West classic "Calamity Jane".
The show runs at the Braintree Institute from April 20-25, starting at 7.30pm.
Tickets - from �6.50 to �9 - are on sale now and are available from Propaganda in Little Square or from the Braintree Tourist Information Centre.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can also be purchased by phone on 01376 552080.
The show tells the tale of Calamity Jane, frontiers-woman in 19th century Deadwood City.
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 3 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 4 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 5 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 6 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 7 Round Table supports mayor's charity fund
- 8 Stansted teachers offered lockdown yoga
- 9 Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
It features all the classic songs made famous by the 1953 movie starring Doris Day and Howard Keel, from up-tempo favourites like "The Deadwood Stage" and "Windy City", to the classic ballads "The Black Hills of Dakota" and "Secret Love".
The show is a must for fans of the film, and newcomers to the Braintree Musical Society.