Calamity Jane is coming to town
FROM Wild West to West End: Calamity Jane is coming to town.Braintree Musical Society is presenting their latest production, the hilarious, Wild West classic Calamity Jane . The show runs at the Braintree Institute from April 20-25, starting at 7.30pm.
FROM Wild West to West End: Calamity Jane is coming to town.
Braintree Musical Society is presenting their latest production, the hilarious, Wild West classic "Calamity Jane".
The show runs at the Braintree Institute from April 20-25, starting at 7.30pm.
Tickets - from �6.50 to �9 - are on sale now and are available from Propaganda in Little Square or from the Braintree Tourist Information Centre.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can also be purchased by phone on 01376 552080.
The show tells the tale of Calamity Jane, frontiers-woman in 19th century Deadwood City.
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New cycle network consultation announced
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
It features all the classic songs made famous by the 1953 movie starring Doris Day and Howard Keel, from up-tempo favourites like "The Deadwood Stage" and "Windy City", to the classic ballads "The Black Hills of Dakota" and "Secret Love".
The show is a must for fans of the film, and newcomers to the Braintree Musical Society.