Calamity Jane is coming to town
FROM Wild West to West End: Calamity Jane is coming to town.Braintree Musical Society is presenting their latest production, the hilarious, Wild West classic Calamity Jane . The show runs at the Braintree Institute from April 20-25, starting at 7.30pm.
FROM Wild West to West End: Calamity Jane is coming to town.
Braintree Musical Society is presenting their latest production, the hilarious, Wild West classic "Calamity Jane".
The show runs at the Braintree Institute from April 20-25, starting at 7.30pm.
Tickets - from �6.50 to �9 - are on sale now and are available from Propaganda in Little Square or from the Braintree Tourist Information Centre.
Tickets can also be purchased by phone on 01376 552080.
The show tells the tale of Calamity Jane, frontiers-woman in 19th century Deadwood City.
- 1 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
- 3 Dunmow Town Team announces 2021 Christmas market
- 4 Man in hospital after Chelmsford Road collision
- 5 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 6 Christmas festivities kick off in Great Dunmow
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 Dunmow Special and Braintree PCSO among award winners
- 9 There With You This Winter: New scheme for insulation improvements
- 10 Police arrest nearly 100 M11 and M25 environmental protestors
It features all the classic songs made famous by the 1953 movie starring Doris Day and Howard Keel, from up-tempo favourites like "The Deadwood Stage" and "Windy City", to the classic ballads "The Black Hills of Dakota" and "Secret Love".
The show is a must for fans of the film, and newcomers to the Braintree Musical Society.