Buy house and get free Ferrari
FOR SALE: four bedroom house in beautiful countryside surroundings, price also includes free Ferrari sports car. You may think this is a joke, but homeowner Ian Stait has included a classic black convertible Mondial QV Spider Ferrari in the price of his h
FOR SALE: four bedroom house in beautiful countryside surroundings, price also includes free Ferrari sports car.
You may think this is a joke, but homeowner Ian Stait has included a classic black convertible Mondial QV Spider Ferrari in the price of his home, after deciding to move to France.
Currently living with his wife Valerie in Flitch Green near to Little Dunmow, Mr Stait claims that it has become a necessity to sell at least one of his beloved classic car collection because of the forthcoming move.
He said: "The place we are moving to is right in the middle of nowhere in the centre of France and I would have nowhere to service the car because there are no Ferrari dealers around.
You may also want to watch:
"It also acts as a good incentive to come and look at our house and hopefully will encourage someone to buy it."
The house on Fitzwalter Road is valued at �449,950 and is listed with Great Dunmow estate agents Mullucks Wells.
- 1 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 2 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 3 Tens of thousands of pounds worth of horse riding gear stolen in High Easter
- 4 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 'This is my life version 2.0' - Doctor marks Covid anniversary with fundraising efforts
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford
- 9 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
Mr Stait added: "I would not sell the car for anything less than �20,000 so I guess someone would get a good deal out of it. If it went to auction at somewhere like Goodwood it would fetch even more than that. It is a real collector's car.
"I would prefer to sell it to a fellow classic car enthusiast who will take good care of it."
To get in touch with the owners and agents about buying the house, contact Mr Stait through Mullucks Wells on 01371 872117.
WHAT do you think? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 54 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 1EE.