'It looked like Game of Thrones' - Flitch Green has ice trees
- Credit: Paula Jade Photography
The recent cold snap has proved a boost to a woman who has set up a photography business.
Paula Baxter of Paula Jade Photography captured these pictures of 'ice trees' in Flitch Green.
Paula from Barnston said it had been a very cold day, with road surface water looking almost like a lake.
"When a car went past it splashed up and froze," she said.
She added: "It looked like Game of Thrones had come to Dunmow."
You may also want to watch:
Paula is following in her late mother's footsteps to be a photographer. Pauline Baxter of north London died eight years ago. Her camera lenses and equipment integrate with Paula's kit.
"The first photograph I took was a raindrop on a leaf. That was her first ever picture," Paula said.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 5 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 10 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
Paula is on Instagram and her website will be unveiled soon. Her range will include nature, pets, newborn and family photos, and weddings in future.