Another award for Old Park Meadow
- Credit: supplied
Old Park Meadow Natural Burial Ground at North End has won another award.
They were awarded The People’s Award for the East of England again by The Natural Death Centre Charity and Association of Natural Burial Grounds.
The awards are based on feedback received from families. It highlights the level of service provided, the personal approach and support given and why families or friends chose to have their loved ones buried or have their ashes interred there.
Manager Delyse Jackaman said: “This award recognises the commitment from staff to provide a caring and supportive environment to all our families.
"We are immensely proud and would like to thank everyone for their support.”
You may also want to watch:
Working closely with the Essex Wildlife Trust, the burial ground's flower meadows and young bluebell wood are growing and the meadows have been humming with the sounds of insects, butterflies, dragonflies, bees and birds.
Old Park Meadow is at North End between Chelmsford and Great Dunmow.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 3 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 4 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 7 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 8 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 9 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 10 Great Easton pub sells at auction