Another award for Old Park Meadow
- Credit: supplied
Old Park Meadow Natural Burial Ground at North End has won another award.
They were awarded The People’s Award for the East of England again by The Natural Death Centre Charity and Association of Natural Burial Grounds.
The awards are based on feedback received from families. It highlights the level of service provided, the personal approach and support given and why families or friends chose to have their loved ones buried or have their ashes interred there.
Manager Delyse Jackaman said: “This award recognises the commitment from staff to provide a caring and supportive environment to all our families.
"We are immensely proud and would like to thank everyone for their support.”
You may also want to watch:
Working closely with the Essex Wildlife Trust, the burial ground's flower meadows and young bluebell wood are growing and the meadows have been humming with the sounds of insects, butterflies, dragonflies, bees and birds.
Old Park Meadow is at North End between Chelmsford and Great Dunmow.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 5 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 10 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022